Meet us in the YOUTH BUILDING to start the day off right with our COFFEE BAR & SHIPLEY'S seems to make it there every week too! We begin in a LARGE GROUP format before breaking into High School & Middle School SMALL GROUPS. We use XP3 as our curriculum, which provides us SCOPE & SEQUENCE to our ministry at Northwoods from PRESCHOOL up through HIGH SCHOOL. XP3 wants to help each student see God for who He is, to see themselves the way God sees them and to love others the way He loves us.
We finish up at 10:30AM & would love for you to join us at the Journey service in the fellowship hall at 11AM.
Student Worship Band Practice
Dinner. (Sign up to serve dinner by clicking here)
Bible Study with live music, & separate breakouts for Middle School & High School.
Games, Basketball, & Art Class run until 8:30 PM
Between each Bible Study series we celebrate by taking a Wednesday just for play (usually off-campus) with bowling, laser-tag, trampoline park, etc.
We are starting up a RENT-A-YOUTH program to help you come up with the funds you need for camp or missions. Payments go to Northwoods with your name in the memo line after work is completed. We connect you with the opportunity & you schedule & complete the assignment.
Sometimes times are tough. We want to help. Please click the button below for our Northwoods Youth Ministry Scholarship Application. Completed applications must to turned in 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DEADLINE to be considered.
Please return applications to “Youth” Mailbox outside of the Church office, or electronically to Youth@northwoods.org
• A separate application should be submitted for each youth each summer.
• Applications will be reviewed by a panel of three Church Members involved in Youth Ministry.
• Priority will be given to Church Members (Youth who have completed Confirmation or Children/Grandchildren of Church Members).
• Priority will be given to applicants with greater involvement during the year leading up to the trip.
• Applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.